Authors and Agents in the News
- Founder/Owner of Chinese Southern Belle, LLC, Natalie Keng discusses Diversity and Food Writing on GPB News radio station.
- Final week of the off-Broadway show Turn Me Loose produced by John Legend and starring Joe Morton, which depicts the unique career of comedy legend and civil rights activist Dick Gregory.
- Author Lawrence Jackson writes an article for Harper's Magazine's July 2016 Issue -- "The City That Bleeds: Freddie Gray and the Makings of an Uprising."
- Astrobiologist and science writer David Warmflash is a featured writer in Discover Magazine. His latest article discusses the discovery of salt on Mars.
- David Warmflash talks about What Mars Colonists Need to Bring From Earth on geneticliteracyproject.com.
Award-winning columnist and critic, and author Bijan Bayne writes an article for Paste Magazine published on July,1 -- "NBA Players are a Relatively New Addition to the Olympics."
The Birth of a Nation, the Nat Turner film co-written by Serendipity client Jean McGianni Celestin and actor/director Nate Parker set a new record this year after landing the biggest deal in the history of the Sundance Film Festival.
- Kent Babb's Not a Game: The Incredible Rise and Unthinkable Fall of Allen Iverson is placed on the shortlist for the PEN/ESPN Award for Literary Sports Writing.
- Child psychologist and author Kathleen Trainor is featured in an article in the Washington Post entitled After a Terrorist Attack, How to Keep a Child's Anxiety at Bay.
- Award winning writer, activist and public speaker Kevin Powell teams with UTNE Reader for a series of blogs on race, gender, politics, and pop culture in America. The first blog Will Racism Ever End, Will I Ever Stop Being a _______? is a 7000-word essay following the provocative path of legendary American writers like Norman Mailer, Joan Didion, James Baldwin, and Bell Hooks.
- The Daily News gives insight on April Hernandez-Castillo's new book which speaks out against domestic violence.
- Boze Herrington, a former member of a tight knit college prayer group, pens an article identifying The Seven Signs You're in a Cult.